Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Want Me Some Megan Fox Bod! :)

WARNING: if you're sensitive about talking about weight, or listening/reading about girls with insecurity issues, DO NOT READ. :)

...

I was alarmed upon noticing how anomalously thin my legs were getting. So I weighed myself, did a little research, and according to this website, at BMI 17kg/m*m, I'm at least 8lbs underweight.

So i did more research, until I stumbled upon this trivial yet very interesting (at least for me hehe) little info... I found out I have the same weight and height as...

...wait for it....



Name: Megan Denise Fox
Birthdate: May 16, 1986
Birthplace: Rockwood, Tennessee
Nickname: Mega Fox
Height: 5'6"
Measurements: 34C-26-24

Megan Fox-no less!!!! haha! (I was just ogling at her pictures wondering how come she's so hot and I'm not, before I found out we have the same BMI. Imagine my surprise and disbelief! haha)



Just to clear things, sharing the same BMI in no way means we also share the same measurements. (How I wish!!!) BMI is short for Body Mass Index which measures the ratio of your weight relative to your height. Of course people of different height have different normal weights.

But still, how come she looks smokin hot and I look like skin and bones??!?! Or are my fats just in all the wrong places?? Genes definitely play a big factor, and surgery probably plays a big role too. lol But still, as invalid a motivator as it sounds, I have something in common with Megan Fox! haha! And that somehow made me feel a little less beyond help. Like I suddenly want to jog and do squats and situps. ;)

I miss my fitness trainer/Hans. He's always been very.. uhhmmm... encouraging (a little pushy sometimes? haha) when it comes to my exercise habits, or lack thereof. hehe. If he was here, he'd definitely milk this newfound inspiration of mine to harangue me into exercising!

Anyway, I gave it some thought, and despite having essentially the same body mass index as the hot Ms. Megan Fox, I still think I need to gain a little weight, and maybe build some muscles while I'm at it.

And to show my dedication to this little project of mine, I'm gonna post my weight every week on my status till I reach my ideal weight of 125lbs. :) I'm at 109lbs now, I still haven't decided on a reasonable time frame for a 16-pound weight gain. My initial research says 1-2lbs weight gain per week is the safest. So for now let's just set it at 8 weeks. It's a long time, I know. I'll just make adjustments after seeing how much I can gain in the first week.

I'll also try and post workout routines and little tid bits of helpful tips and whatnots that I find for this project along the way. :)

Here's another hot picture of Megan Fox to inspire us all! :)



xoxo
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? :)